PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!

Matt
01-16-2015, 08:37 AM
Well PH is taking down their forum so it is up to us to start a new one. This is a state of the art VBulletin Forum that is rock solid and secure and can handle anything and I know how to do it all.

I am still working on the colors and adding in YouTube and SoundCloud posting abilities should be done later this weekend. This is a very hi quality Forum with tons of features I can turn on like Groups, Albums, Private Groups, Articles, Blog and way more. I am looking for Moderators to help and any ideas you might have. This is everyones Forum so let me know.

This Forum has a mobile version that will open up on your Cell phone/Tablet check it out! Still have to work on the theme colors for that also but i will get it done.

Matt.

vocoderboy
01-17-2015, 01:20 AM
hi. i am vocoderboy.
i like to reason.
also would like to add, a site suggestion sub forum and a new members' sub forum would be useful.
site suggestion so there is one place for people to post their suggestions
new users' so everyone has a place to say hi and can read the rules stickies etc.
that was my two cents for today.

Matt
01-17-2015, 06:14 AM
hi. i am vocoderboy.
i like to reason.
also would like to add, a site suggestion sub forum and a new members' sub forum would be useful.
site suggestion so there is one place for people to post their suggestions
new users' so everyone has a place to say hi and can read the rules stickies etc.
that was my two cents for today.

Welcome! That's a great idea and I thank you, consider it done :)