PDA

View Full Version : Adding Master Effects to a Project

werewerewere
06-23-2015, 11:26 PM
Hello, I am new, and having trouble with one thing: how to add master effects to a finished song (and be able to record while doing it). Basically I'm trying to figure how to add effects to the Mastering panel, and be able to manipulate the sounds while recording.

For instance, if I added a Maelstrom instrument to a mixer, and recorded the track, I would be able to fiddle the knobs and manipulate the sounds, and record every little modulated change in the track.

I am trying to figure out how to that, but to the entire project itself at once.

Is this possible?

vocoderboy
06-25-2015, 10:35 PM
dood! alt click/left click to edit automation (on all knobs and faders)

also search a video on send efx in reason

Osmose
06-26-2015, 10:49 AM
Like vocoder boy said, but;

Huh? What happend to my reply? :confused:

Matt
06-26-2015, 12:55 PM
Hello, I am new, and having trouble with one thing: how to add master effects to a finished song (and be able to record while doing it). Basically I'm trying to figure how to add effects to the Mastering panel, and be able to manipulate the sounds while recording.

For instance, if I added a Maelstrom instrument to a mixer, and recorded the track, I would be able to fiddle the knobs and manipulate the sounds, and record every little modulated change in the track.

I am trying to figure out how to that, but to the entire project itself at once.

Is this possible?

What version of Reason are you using?

Matt
06-26-2015, 12:56 PM
Like vocoder boy said, but;

Huh? What happend to my reply? :confused:

Did you erase/edit it or not submit it?

Osmose
06-27-2015, 11:27 AM
I had quit a big reply, as i tend to do on occasion. I'm pretty sure it was submitted as well.

Matt
06-28-2015, 03:55 PM
I had quit a big reply, as i tend to do on occasion. I'm pretty sure it was submitted as well.

PM me if it happens again this is the first that I have heard about this.

Osmose
06-28-2015, 06:44 PM
I'll do m8