PDA

View Full Version : Exporting Send FX for individual Channel Strips

Asceticmuse
03-26-2016, 09:28 PM
I use the FX send section on the SSL mixer most of the time to add the same effects to a variety of channels/tracks to save on CPU and to make work flow more efficient. Now I am trying to bounce the channel strips with my Send FX on them to be mixed by someone else and I am finding that it is only giving me the option to bounce the send FX as separate track that contains all of the channels together instead of just processing the FX within each channel that I am bouncing individually. How can I bounce my channel strips and have my Send FX contained within each channel.

EX: I want my Send FX Reverb and Delay to be heard on the "Guitar" track and not the the two separate FX 1 (Plate) and FX 2 (Delay)tracks.

Thanks in advance.

Osmose
03-27-2016, 11:17 AM
Not possible.. this is because the send fx's are being send back to the master channel so to say.

Asceticmuse
03-27-2016, 07:01 PM
Not possible.. this is because the send fx's are being send back to the master channel so to say.

Thank you. That's good to know.

brandtkalk
03-28-2016, 12:18 PM
I'm not shure to verry well understanding.
but if you want to bounce each Fx separatly you need to bounce one chanel by one and mute the others at each time in the sequencer (if you choosed to put fx in prefader).

Osmose
03-28-2016, 08:52 PM
Ye that would be the only way