Adding Voices and/or Noise Samples to music pieces

Does anybody have any first hand experience of adding samples of voices (from possibly film pieces/online talks/youtube even??!) or sounds (whether sampled as before or out in the real world).

I have been curiously looking at microphone attachments which can be used with mobile phones thinking that I could listen out for interesting noises whilst out traversing from day to day and record them.

I have only downloaded Reason 10 recently and then subsequently upgraded with the Reason 11 Suite package and have since been using the software whilst completely ignoring any tutorials!. Before Reason I have dabbled slightly with Ableton Live a few years back and before that pretty much only had experience using the Playstation1 music making software (the best music software ever!).

Currently I have absolutely no idea currently how to even get started properly with adding any sort of samples to music pieces.

Ooops, looks like ive posted this in the wrong thread (im new here).

Have now tried reposting in the 'Recoding Technique, thread section instead.

Am unsure how to delete this message??.

Thread Information