Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Runcell View Post
    I of course do none of this.
    Haha

I will further dive into it then. I thought "maybe he'll be able to spot some of the more self evident spots".

But what exactly do you mean by not sitting dead center of youre monitors? I.e. NOT in the perfect triangle rule of thumb?
    SoundCloud/ Osmose-music - Facebook/ OsmoseSounds -

osmose-music.com - osmose-music.bandcamp.com

"When you quiet to mind, you're not quit the mind" - Arcturus Ra -

thats right, not a perfect triangle. Sit slightly off to one side. Helps to hear panning and depth easier, not so much an acoustic thing maybe a psychoacoustic.. but hey.. you might need to adjust to your room first before you're able to make any improvements.

Ok here's a video (photos are so 20th centry) of my hardware kit that i was using before Reason (and the internet) came along.. when i moved house about 8-9 years ago the kit went into storage and not much of it has been out since.

Thread Information