Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    yes as you know reason have infinity of possibility.
    this type of reason's template can be used for mastering but also for sound design.
    with only one stereo source we can sculpting it in many various ways.
    sidchaining diferents band, mouving the pans from a group of bands send fx on some precide frequences. and so on.
    dont forget 32 band is only 1/3 octave : 4 notes by octave
    then idealy that should be complet by divising each band by 4, that will make 128 bands for the audio spectre.
    may using the SSL as a 128 touch's keyboard.
    May be it's stupid. but I just want experiment. After all the reason's users have the chance to work with a millions dollars mixer

Cool thanks for explaining.

Well i do believe that reason is the daw do experimental stuff, so I'd love to see what you will be cooking

Mr Matt and Mr Osmose
    before all I would like to say a big thx to you for all your tutorials.
    I have a lot to learn , and I hope to share with you one day something that will interest you.

No thanks man! That partially what were here for right? Helping one another out, exchange knowledge etc.

Hope that I have some stuff to share in the near future as well. Some stuff that I'd like feedback on

Thread Information