Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reason UI files customization

I have recently gotten into customizing Reasons look through editing backdrops etc.
    But the customization seems to be limited to backdrops for Combinator and Kong.
    Is there any way to access the UI files that Reason use for all the other devices in
    the rack?

Those are the only 2 that can have their back drops changed. Question if I may, why do you want to change more graphics then these 2?

Primarily just for fun, but also to give the whole thing a more clean and inspirational look.
    I was hoping that there we're some way to retrieve and edit Reasons original UI files.
    I figure they have to be somewhere, but probably coded inside a file or something.

I would love to have the option as well actually.. I really couldnt get used to the new R8 ui, think its to bright.

but ye, its probably deep coded somewere in some weird not making any sense script/langauge
    SoundCloud/ Osmose-music - Facebook/ OsmoseSounds -

osmose-music.com - osmose-music.bandcamp.com

"When you quiet to mind, you're not quit the mind" - Arcturus Ra -

I agree. Though I like Reason 8 GUI, there could be at least 3 different color themes to choose (or fully editable custom GUI colors).
    And what I would welcome most, there could be no drop down menu for changing editing resolution in sequencer (Bar, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8,1/16 etc...) but separate buttons in line instead.
    I often change it during editing and the drop down menu is annoying.
    Or are there at least some hot keys for changing the editing resolution? Does anybody know?

G And H on your qwerty keyboard.. G to zoom in - H to zoom out.

That's not what I mean Runcell. I mean changing editing mode, e.g. from Bar to 1/2 or 1/4, 1/8 etc. without clicking the drop down menu (the right most one on the main tool bar - next to Snap option).
    Here's how it is looking now:

And here I made how I imagine it should be:

Easy to click the demanded editing mode. There is a plenty of space to the right so why not?
    Again, the question is: Are there any shortcuts for changing it without need to unfold the drop down menu?
    Thanks in advance. I couldn't find it in the Reason guide.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't find but Imnot yet really awake. I need an othe coffee cup.
    but here is an usefull link for this kind of questions
    http://reasonkeyboardshortcuts.com/r...ard-shortcuts/

Thanks brandtkalk. The site looks well. I like the keybord image responding to what you hover your mouse over. Thought it's exact the same what reads the Reason help; still there isn't what I'm looking for
    It probably doesn't exist so I will have to continue clicking and clicking and clicking...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Topic View Post
    Thanks brandtkalk. The site looks well. I like the keybord image responding to what you hover your mouse over. Thought it's exact the same what reads the Reason help; still there isn't what I'm looking for
    It probably doesn't exist so I will have to continue clicking and clicking and clicking...
    may be it's more simple if you stay in 1/16 as middle position and change when it's really nescessary

Thread Information