Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by vocoderboy View Post
    which O.S?
    I'm on OS 10.9.5 using the Mbox 2 interface. Propllerhead support recommended that I update the drivers. The drivers for the Mbox 2 rarely get updated so I have hit a wall. I'm thinking about just getting a completely different interface because the Mbox 2 has no driver updates that are compatible with my current OS.

Quote Originally Posted by brandtkalk View Post
    And me I'm on pc windows 8.1 , but my only problem actually is the long time to start and sometime to launch some big refills
    for the playback , I got also some problems but on all Daw like PT12
    I updated all my drivers and it seem to be resolved.
    to be continued...
    Good to hear. For Refills if you have a refill that is big on samples it can take a while for them to load. One more thing lots of memory will help things load faster. I am wondering why no one asked you how much Ram you have in your pc? These days 16gb has become the min IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Good to hear. For Refills if you have a refill that is big on samples it can take a while for them to load. One more thing lots of memory will help things load faster. I am wondering why no one asked you how much Ram you have in your pc? These days 16gb has become the min IMHO
    I have 16gb ram and on pc there is an option named readyboost with usb keys I add 8.8 gb that make more then 24gb

Quote Originally Posted by brandtkalk View Post
    And me I'm on pc windows 8.1 , but my only problem actually is the long time to start and sometime to launch some big refills
    for the playback , I got also some problems but on all Daw like PT12
    I updated all my drivers and it seem to be resolved.
    to be continued...
    I Decided to upgrade my computer. It still hasn't arrived yet but I will be going from 8GB Ram to 16GB along with some other boosts. I'm hoping that makes for a better experience..

Thread Information