Musical Notation in Reason

Hi all,
    I hope I'm in the right place for this post. If not, hopefully, someone can direct me accordingly. My question is this: Would anyone else think Reason would benefit from the capability to add a Staff in addition to the "piano roll" view? This would be similar to how Sonar allows one to move the actual notes around on a staff (treble, bass, grand, maybe even tab, etc,) and also print out the musical notation? I didn't see a post regarding this but I may have missed it, if it's here somewhere. If this idea seems like a good one (it would certainly help me, personally), then i would like to petition Propellerhead to consider this a valuable upgrade...

Thank you for any help with this,

gray00
    A day with out sunlight is like, well...night

There's a free program called Muse Score 2. You can drop midi into it and it'll create sheet music from it. So you can export midi from reason, then drop it in to muse score 2. Dunno how well it would serve your needs, but its free, so give it a whirl.

Dunno if they would consider such a thing. Since they are pretty small in terms of development staff. But, you could always trow the idea up.
    Dont consider myself needing such an option by the way, but thats just me
    SoundCloud/ Osmose-music - Facebook/ OsmoseSounds -

osmose-music.com - osmose-music.bandcamp.com

"When you quiet to mind, you're not quit the mind" - Arcturus Ra -

I am hoping that it is just a matter of time until a score notation module is included in Reason. This is already the case with programs like Logic Pro X, Cubase, etc., and has been for a while.
    It really disrupts my workflow to have to export to Sibelius to fine-edit melodies and baselines.

To the Propellerhead developers: Please keep in mind that not all of users are musically illiterate! Please develop a musical notation function within Reason!
    Thanks

If you think how PH has integrated the various abilities of Reason through the years I see this coming but where is it on their priority list? When PH does put his into Reason I am sure they will do it their way which is easy and very good.

Thread Information