Edited in Reason: A Moment of Silence

New member. Long time reason user. This song was written and edited in Reason. Rewired out for final mix. I will journey through this thread and listen to my fellow Reason user's music!

Nice!! The panning and FX's are on point, and the volume is nice as well! Great job!

thank you for the feedback! For the guitars I played the YRG midi guitar and triggered the Vir2 acoustic legends sample pack using Reasons external midi device. I used the TSAR-1 for reverb. The Kick and snare are from the Ryan Greene ALT 2 pack (i think the it's the leedy kick and pork pie snare). The heavy guitar section includes a Parker guitar played through the old L6 POD, but I used the convolution import in the advanced reverb to bring in a custom Rosen Digital speaker impulse. The strings were a contribution from a fellow musician. Those were exported from Kontact and treated in reason (TSAR-1 and I think a little Polar on there as well).

Thread Information