How to beta test Reason 9

INSTALLATION
    Note: Installing Reason 9 Beta will not affect your current Reason 8 installation - you can safely keep both versions on the same computer.

Windows

• Download the latest build available in a zip file from the Downloads page
    • Unzip
    • Run the Install Reason Beta.exe file
    • Follow the steps in the installation assistant. The test build is distributed in an auto-update channel called PublicTersting and will not overwrite your current Reason or its Preferences.
    • Launch the Reason PublicTesting build
    • Reason will ask to download new sound banks. Click yes (Reason won’t launch without them).
    • When launched, please auto-update to the latest build if there is one available.

Mac

• Download the latest build available in a .dmg (disk image) file from the Downloads page
    • Open the .dmg file
    • Drag the Reason folder from the disk image to the Applications folder
    • Launch the Reason PublicTesting build
    • Reason will ask to download new sound banks. Click yes (Reason won’t launch without them).
    • When launched, please auto-update to the latest build if there is one available.

where do i get the beta 9

I got a message through on my mobile, saying about beta testing reason 9, but when I went to my emails I have not been able to find the link think I deleted it, I am a reason user but can not seem to find the download or instruction how to test beta 9, any direction appreciated, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by byte the machine View Post
    I got a message through on my mobile, saying about beta testing reason 9, but when I went to my emails I have not been able to find the link think I deleted it, I am a reason user but can not seem to find the download or instruction how to test beta 9, any direction appreciated, thanks.
    The link is in my first post, Sign up for the beta here! just goto it and than login and from there you can goto the Beta Test area.

Thread Information