Can't properly install Reason 6

Hi Guys, this is my second installation of my Reason Limited 6. But this time i get the problem that I have no sound coming from the programmm. UX1 flash light is red, what may be the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Hi Guys, this is my second installation of my Reason Limited 6. But this time i get the problem that I have no sound coming from the programmm. UX1 flash light is red, what may be the problem?
    what operating system are you using, are all your hardware drivers up to date?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    what operating system are you using, are all your hardware drivers up to date?
    Hi Matt, my System is Windows 7SP 1 - I reinstalled the system a week ago, so i had to do new installation of Reason. I installed all automatical updates, yes. I gues all necessary drivers should come with these updates. Do You think it's not? So i have to search and install drivers for sound card?
    Last edited by Shadow; 06-25-2016 at 12:46 PM.

If the sound device you have selected in Reason is not making sound it would seem as though your audio device drivers are not up to date or not installed?

Thread Information