Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jsut save your template anyware but in reasons template folder. Might save you a hassle as well in terms of creating backs ups
    SoundCloud/ Osmose-music - Facebook/ OsmoseSounds -

osmose-music.com - osmose-music.bandcamp.com

"When you quiet to mind, you're not quit the mind" - Arcturus Ra -

reported this to Propellerhead a few days ago and they still haven't got back to me and received more support here lol. Tried all suggestions so far unless I'm doing something wrong so appreciate any ideas to stop these error messages?

Finally got a reply back from Propellerheads. Had to phone head office and there support section were not receiving my online communication - hmmm. Email advises I check my music folder located in either my pc or my documents and check if it is not write protected. Not confident that's the answer but will let you know later if that's what causing the problem.

Cool keep us posted. This is the first I have ever heard of this problem.

In the my music folder on the C hard drive I needed to unwrite protect it and this resolved the problem. Thank you to all those that tried to help.

Quote Originally Posted by curness View Post
    In the my music folder on the C hard drive I needed to unwrite protect it and this resolved the problem. Thank you to all those that tried to help.
    Glad to hear you solved it, thanks for posting how you did it. Now go make some great music and be sure to share it.........that is what it is all about!

Thread Information