How to get on the Radio

Hello I am DJ Matty Music Junky and I want you on my station!

It's easy to get on all you have to do is make 10 posts and you will be moved up into the Music Maker user group here at Reasonforums.

I am always searching over all the posts here in the Music forum and from there I goto members SoundCloud page, grab a beer and start listening to their music. When I find stuff I like I put it on the air it's cool man!

If I put your music on the station I will then pass it on to Matt and he will then be posting it on the LearnReason.com Socials sites as Song of the day.

Starting in mid Feb 2015 my radio show will be hitting LearnReason youtube channel I am pumped about this because Matt told me his channel rocks! I going to be contacting people that have there songs rocking on Learn Reason Radio and put them on my show. It's going to be so freaking cool I do not care what anyone thinks I only care about what they do.

Rock on!,

I get hi on Music!
    Last edited by DJ Matty Music Junky; 01-26-2015 at 03:04 AM.

Great man!
    Thanks for adding 'Mindpower' to the playlist.
    Appreciated
    Cheers
    Ronald

Thanks Matt,

One question; you've added a track of mine (thank you!) - but I don't see it as "reposted" on my own stream. Is that normal?

Adam

Hi Matty.

Please what the PM stands for in the sentence ¨...can refer someone to join Reasonforums and have them PM me DJ Matty Music Junky with your user name...¨?
    Sorry but English is not my native language and some abbreviations I don't know.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Topic View Post
    Please what the PM stands for
    P.m. stand for: "personal/ private message" as in sending a private message to someone's profile. In this case, a forum profile.

You can usually click on someone's name or profile and find the text/ button that says "send private message"

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Gill View Post
    Thanks Matt,

One question; you've added a track of mine (thank you!) - but I don't see it as "reposted" on my own stream. Is that normal?

Adam
    I do not know? I just find a song i like, I am the DJ, and add it to the Radio, playlist, that's it. Might want to throw your question to SoundCloud or google it. Peace brother!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Matty Music Junky View Post
    I do not know? I just find a song i like, I am the DJ, and add it to the Radio, playlist, that's it. Might want to throw your question to SoundCloud or google it. Peace brother!

**I think it only counts as a repost if someone actually reposts it on their profile timeline (similar to a retweet on twitter), not if they add the track to a playlist. You should get a notification of some sort telling you when a track has been favourited or added to a playlist though. In any case, it will get you more plays on that track

Thread Information