Cool (Album) ♫ Orchestral Manoeuvres ♫

Finally! After a lot of really excellent feedback and hints and tips from this and other Reason forums... This was produced in Reason 8 and, although I messed up and put up the wrong version of Track 2 ("Life Flows"), I'm still exceptionally proud of my work...

https://goo.gl/7JD5E2

Thank you guys!

aggie
    Last edited by Adam_Gill; 01-15-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Gill View Post
    Finally! After a lot of really excellent feedback and hints and tips from this and other Reason forums... This was produced in Reason 8 and, although I messed up and put up the wrong version of Track 2 ("Life Flows"), I'm still exceptionally proud of my work...

https://goo.gl/7JD5E2

Thank you guys!

aggie
    Congrats! You have to download iTunes to be able to check it out. Do you have it uploaded to any other band sites like Reverberation or bandcamp?

Thanks - there is a lo-fi version of the album on SoundCloud:

https://soundcloud.com/simply_adam/s...ral-manoeuvres

Adam

I can highly suggest bandcamp man. When i put my ep up, alot of the downloads and views were organic. It even got picked up by a couple of other websites including a russian drum n bass community.
    Soundcloud is gradually dying..

I used TuneCore to publish - the SoundCloud link is for those who don't have iTunes... With TuneCore, I got:

YouTube Art Tracks iTunes Apple Music Spotify Amazon Music Google Play Deezer Groove Rhapsody eMusic Simfy Africa iHeartRadio MediaNet VerveLife Tidal Gracenote Shazam 7Digital Juke Slacker Guvera KKBox Akazoo Anghami Spinlet Neurotic Media Yandex Target Music ClaroMusica Zvooq Saavn NMusic 8tracks Q.Sic Cur Musicload Kuack Pandora Amazon On Demand
    Last edited by Adam_Gill; 01-16-2017 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Added channels

oke, thats an extensive list.. nvm!
    SoundCloud/ Osmose-music - Facebook/ OsmoseSounds -

osmose-music.com - osmose-music.bandcamp.com

"When you quiet to mind, you're not quit the mind" - Arcturus Ra -

Excerpts from my tracks for those with limited time (i.e. "everyone"!) - all created in Reason 8.3 with basic build elements (no RE's):

Adam

Thread Information