Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rack extension recommendations

So I have a little money burning a hole in my pocket, and wanted to get some rack extensions. I have reason 7 and was looking at getting Polar, I also was thinking about 4dyne, and the ozone maximizer. The question I have, is should I wait and save up some more money for the mixing/mastering bundle.

Save your money and add to it and upgrade to Reason 9 it is a hell of a great upgrade from Reason 7. IMHO always wait for Shop sales to buy RE's and as always you can try before you buy for 30 days anything in the shop.

I have looked at reason 9 only briefly, what makes it so much better than 7, instead of getting more RE's?

Quote Originally Posted by mpowermayo View Post
    I have looked at reason 9 only briefly, what makes it so much better than 7, instead of getting more RE's?
    Better is always going to be an opinion. What you need and how you make music only you know. I will say the 3 new Players,

Reason 9 https://www.propellerheads.se/en/reason/new

Reason 8

Download Reason 9 and try it out there is a ton of great things, to many to to wright down.

I would highly recommend 4 dyne though. I absolutely adore its use

Thread Information