Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Beta Test Reason 9.5, VST's in Reason 9.5

Sign up for Reason 9.5 beta testing now to help make Reason 9.5 welcome in VST's!

Click to sign up for beta testing.

I just bought Reason 9 last night and I signed up for the beta testing.

Any info on how long it takes for a reply back?

They will send you an email asking you to help with beta testing, it can be any amount of days.

Hey I finally got Reason 9.5!

Just got it about 2-3 days ago and now I have some time to play with it and make some good noise.

But, I can't figure out how to use VST's. I went to preference and added my vst folders. But, I cant figure out how to set them up in tracks. I even went to youtube but there's no quick tutorial on how to.

Can you help me out?

so happy with latency compensation . great to use some of my favorite vst in my prefered Daw , but no side chain anywhere . I hope that will be quicly updated. Mucho respect for propellerhead

This VST support is still really beta.

- 70% of plugins is not recognized
    - no load/save function for patches
    - I tried to load some plugins in MiniHost VST but it doesn't load 32-bit plugins
    - I removed the 64-bit MiniHost from plugins folder, hoping Reason would load 32-bit version and same result
    - I tried to put in connection MiniHost standalone with Reason through loopMIDI and no way...

I need some help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark7ones View Post
    This VST support is still really beta.

- 70% of plugins is not recognized
    - no load/save function for patches
    - I tried to load some plugins in MiniHost VST but it doesn't load 32-bit plugins
    - I removed the 64-bit MiniHost from plugins folder, hoping Reason would load 32-bit version and same result
    - I tried to put in connection MiniHost standalone with Reason through loopMIDI and no way...

I need some help.
    You do not need mini host? Also the VST's that work have to be VST 2.4-compliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    You do not need mini host? Also the VST's that work have to be VST 2.4-compliant.
    Well, Reason has loaded only 17 of the 143 VSTi I have in Reaper!
    That's why I need MiniHost; but there are problems with MiniHost too as I said.
    The plugins are all VST2 or VST3.
    Right now Reason is my favorite choice, but I need some plugins.
    Last edited by Mark7ones; 06-01-2017 at 08:44 AM.

God bless my Saffire PRO 40!
    It has a Loop Back feature - that I didn't see - that let me routing the standalone VST audio signal directly in a Reason Audio Track.
    No second card needed, no useless apps, no ridiculous setup...

Thread Information