Thread: hi there new

hi there new

i love your videos on youtube matt, you are a huge influence to me being more successful in reason... i hadnt seen you ran a forum too till now. hope things are well and you should check out my soundcloud, i just started to release material.

njoy~

Welcome and thank you! I checked out your song and it's pretty good, one thing I noticed in the mix is that there is a lot panned to the center. You could take some of the elements and spread them to the R or L this will open up the mix more and give more separation over all. Over all it sounds pretty for sure and I also like the other song you posted:

Great song structure and sound design! Thanks for sharing.

Also I fixed your post to have the SD player load in the post. Check out the Help forum there are tutorials to show you how to do this.

Thread Information