Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Official pictures of your Studio Thread

Ok lets see your Studio!

Nothing fancy though
    Studio photo.jpg

EDIT: I noticed the picture is rather small (but clickable). Is that a choice yoou made, or just how it works?
    My 2 cents is that it would make more sense if (when the image is large enough) the image would fill the entire post width?
    Last edited by Osmose; 01-21-2015 at 04:51 PM.
    SoundCloud/ Osmose-music - Facebook/ OsmoseSounds -

osmose-music.com - osmose-music.bandcamp.com

"When you quiet to mind, you're not quit the mind" - Arcturus Ra -

My studio

Here's my setup. Nothing expensive but I'm very satisfied with it. 1 year ago a had nothing
    In the future I plan to get an audio recorder (Tascam DR-05), better sound card (Novation audio hub 2x4) and later also an electric guitar (Ibanez RGA 72TQMZ TGB).

20141231_115015.jpg20141231_114943.jpg20140321_184052.jpg
    Last edited by Dan Topic; 01-21-2015 at 06:35 PM.

My studio setup, now.

my setup is changing everyday and I look forward to new tools to add to my list of everyday usage tools that I have been getting great at. Not sure how to send photos from the iPhone but I will do that once I'm on a PC!
    [Damien Lee Benoit - 337 Studios . Com - damien.benoit@gmail.com]

My setup

IMG_3543[1].jpg
    Reason 8.1. M-Audio interface, M-Audio Axiom 49, M-Audio Oxygen 49, M-Audio Trigger Finger, Akai MPKmini mk2.

Quote Originally Posted by reasonjav View Post
    My setup

Nice, so you are using a Trigger Finger with Reason how well does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Osmose View Post
    Nothing fancy though

EDIT: I noticed the picture is rather small (but clickable). Is that a choice yoou made, or just how it works?
    My 2 cents is that it would make more sense if (when the image is large enough) the image would fill the entire post width?

When you embed a photo there is a check box that allows you to have the photo referenced locally which displays a smaller pic that can be clicked to open it up to see it bigger. If you uncheck this the picture will be is full size. I have it this way so things load faster and pictures that are to big do not distort the forum width. I can change this?

Aah ok. I'll keep it in mind
    But, there is probably a plugin that'll make the images responsive by default (setting width and height in percentages in stead of pixels) and allows images up into a set file size.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmose View Post
    Aah ok. I'll keep it in mind
    But, there is probably a plugin that'll make the images responsive by default (setting width and height in percentages in stead of pixels) and allows images up into a set file size.
    The images are responsive as you can see. Its all about loading faster and everyone still has a choice. I will make a post about this in the Help forum so people understand.

Aah ye didn't notice.. My bad!
    But the "reference locally" only works when using a url link to a image, not when you upload one?
    SoundCloud/ Osmose-music - Facebook/ OsmoseSounds -

osmose-music.com - osmose-music.bandcamp.com

"When you quiet to mind, you're not quit the mind" - Arcturus Ra -

Thread Information