Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Nice, so you are using a Trigger Finger with Reason how well does that work?
    Works great. I usually have it locked to a kong with the sliders and knobs controlling effects on the desk etc. Has to run from a powered usb hub.
    Reason 8.1. M-Audio interface, M-Audio Axiom 49, M-Audio Oxygen 49, M-Audio Trigger Finger, Akai MPKmini mk2.

some cool set ups people

Set ups etc

Not sure wether these pics will be visible or not...attaching them seems like hard work...anyway...
    this is what I'm using, Axiom Air 25, Novation MiniNova, Roland TR8 / TB3, M Audio Quad, KRK 5s and a gaggle of Volcas..
    Fed up with plugging and unplugging everything in decided to get a 12 channel mixer / interface which Reason was struggling with and didn't seem to recognise the individual channels so went with the Quad. Now use the mixer to jam with the Volcas and if I come across something I like I record them through the mixer via the Quad as individual audio tracks, which is fine, and saves me messing about with jacks etc. got me eye on some Waldorf modular stuff next, like a few strings so the Streichfett and Pulse 2 first things on the list, then maybe a Blofeld, who knows....!??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mm mm, upside down..interesting....

looks really playfull!
    SoundCloud/ Osmose-music - Facebook/ OsmoseSounds -

osmose-music.com - osmose-music.bandcamp.com

"When you quiet to mind, you're not quit the mind" - Arcturus Ra -

Quote Originally Posted by Mac72 View Post
    Not sure wether these pics will be visible or not...attaching them seems like hard work...anyway...
    this is what I'm using, Axiom Air 25, Novation MiniNova, Roland TR8 / TB3, M Audio Quad, KRK 5s and a gaggle of Volcas..
    Fed up with plugging and unplugging everything in decided to get a 12 channel mixer / interface which Reason was struggling with and didn't seem to recognise the individual channels so went with the Quad. Now use the mixer to jam with the Volcas and if I come across something I like I record them through the mixer via the Quad as individual audio tracks, which is fine, and saves me messing about with jacks etc. got me eye on some Waldorf modular stuff next, like a few strings so the Streichfett and Pulse 2 first things on the list, then maybe a Blofeld, who knows....!??

It looks good but could you edit it and please put the photos right side up so we can look at it the right way and get the full amazement, I can edit it for you if you want, PM me to give me permission to do it.

Thanks Osmose, I was thinking of incorporating a sandpit, but realised I didn't have a bucket and spade anyway so seemed pointless....

Hahaha, don't forget about the palm trees and a girl in bikini poster!

image.jpg it's not much but it gets the job done

thats is pretty minimal indeed. But, you only need what you want to need.. If that makes any sense.. haha
    SoundCloud/ Osmose-music - Facebook/ OsmoseSounds -

osmose-music.com - osmose-music.bandcamp.com

"When you quiet to mind, you're not quit the mind" - Arcturus Ra -

Thread Information